5801 W 115th Street
Overland Park, KS 66211
The JCC opened in 1914 in midtown Kansas City, Missouri, and has grown and adapted to serve the changing needs of Greater Kansas City's Jewish and secular communities. We've continuously offered the finest in recreational, social and educational services as our facilities have transitioned to southern Overland Park, Kansas.
The mission of the Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City is to enrich our diverse community by cultivating an inclusive environment built upon Jewish values, heritage and culture. We offer programs of excellence that enhance wellness, meaning and joy from generation to generation.
Donate to the JCC
We're proud of our impact on families, individuals and the community. Yet, membership and program fees account for only a portion of the funds required to offer our services. The remainder comes from corporate and foundation support, and very importantly, individual gifts from people just like you.
Your generous support helps fund programs including:
- Fitness & Sports - to promote ongoing health and wellness for families and individuals
- Summer Camps - to help build strong, happy kids with memories that will last a lifetime
- Child Development Center - joy and learning for children in our 5-star rated preschool
- Youth Services - including quality After-School Care, youth sports leagues and our "Youth Fitness Zone"
- Jewish Life & Learning - programs and activities of meaning and relevance
- Heritage Center - NCOA accredited senior adult center that offers programming, celebrations and delicious hot meals on a daily basis
- The White Theatre - a community tradition of excellence, featuring drama, fun, music and stories of significance
- Special Events - including the Jewish Arts Festival, sponsored by Saint Luke's Health System, attracting thousands of attendees, with art, food and entertainment; and KC SuperStar, Presented by Wells Fargo Advisors, awarding a scholarship to the best high school singer in the KC metro
- Special Needs Programs - providing Paraprofessionals and Inclusion Specialists to assist children with needs and challenges, with the goal of mainstreaming into our preschool, Summer Camps and After-School Care programs
To donate to the JCC contact April Mai at 913-327-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.