The JCC has four racquetball courts, one of which easily converts to a
squash court and all of which are suitable for Wallyball. All courts are reserved through Member Experience Desk
at 913-327-8010. Courts may be reserved up to six days in advance.
Free - Members Only
Winter Doubles Tournament
Sunday, January 5 from 9 - 11 am
· Sign up as a team (non-member partners allowed)
· A and B Divisions
· Round Robin Format
· $10 team entry fee payable the day of the event
· Register via email with email@example.com. Provide your partners name and your desired division. Indicate in the email if you need a partner.
Fall Singles Flex Schedule Racquetball Leagues
Oct 28-Dec 23
· One match played per week; scheduled at a mutually agreed upon time by the players involved
· Scoring - 2 pts awarded to the winner of each 15 pt game; 1 pt awarded to the winner of third game; and 2 pts awarded to the player with the most total points scored - 7 points awarded in each match
· Match Results should be recorded at the Member Experience Desk.
· There will be one week at the end to make up matches
· The player with the most total points accumulated at the end of the league will be the league champion
· A, B, and C Divisions (choose your division based upon your level relative to players at the JCC)
· $5 entry fee
· Register via email with firstname.lastname@example.org by October 21 indicating your desired division; first week of matches is Oct 28.
Racquetball Challenge Court
Select days and times are set aside for competitive pick-up games of
racquetball. No reservations are required.
Monday - Thursday 4:00 - 7:00pm
Saturday/Sunday 9:00 – 11:00am
Free - Members Only
Drop in for a fun, competitive night of coed wallyball. Enjoy the challenging sport of volleyball in the closed environment of a racquetball court. Any shot goes in this fun, fast paced game.
FREE - Members only
Wednesday 7:30 - 9:30pm
SPORTS FACILITY RENTALS
Members may rent the JCC’s sports facilities on a space available basis. For more information on how your group or team can use the JCC, contact Bob Hennecke at 913-327-8005.
SPORTS AND RECREATION BANNER SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
You can show your support for the JCC’s Sports and Recreation Department and gain exposure to the JCC membership by taking part in the banner sponsorship program. Sponsors get a custom 3 x 6 banner complete with your company logo and contact information hung in the JCC gymnasium for 12 months. Limited space is available. Contact Bob Hennecke at 913-327-8005 for more information.