When you join the JCC, you become a Member of the best fitness facility in Johnson County. But there’s much MORE to your JCC membership. We’re not only the area’s best kept fitness secret, we offer a wide array of programs, services and benefits that extend beyond fitness, to make your membership with us a superb value for you and your family.
Here’s just a sampling of what the Jewish Community Center offers you when you join.
State of the Art Fitness
- All-new and expanded locker rooms. New in 2012, designed to provide a spa-like environment
- Personal Training packages led by trained industry experts to provide the jump-start you need to get fit and the motivation you need to stay fit. All of which adds up to your long-term personal success in achieving your fitness objectives
- Weight Loss programs
- Les Mills TM Group Fitness, Kinesis and more
- Youth Fitness & Sports programs, providing something for children at every fitness and skill level. PLUS, our Youth Fitness Zone provides a fun, fitness-focused activity center right on the premises. This high-energy, interactive center encourages kids ages kindergarten through 6th grade to be active and fit, while having fun
- Indoor Pool and Outdoor 50m and Zero-Depth pools. PLUS a fabulous Waterama outdoor pool experience that’s a ton of fun for kids of all ages
- Masters Swim, Cycling, Indoor Track
- Basketball, Racquetball, Tennis
- Adult Sports
- Youth Sports
- Massage Services
- Youth & Adult Swimming Lessons
- Indoor and Youth Triathlons
- Water Aerobics
Families are very important at the JCC. That’s why we offer a variety of programs and services tailored to today’s super-active family lifestyles, including:
- Child Development Center. Our very popular preschool has had a wait list for the past 20 years. Innovative and time-tested for many generations, the Child Development Center – CDC – is 5-star rated by the Kansas Quality Rating and Improvement System, its highest rating. It is also accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children-NAEYC. In 2012, the CDC is expanding, with additional spots available to allow more families to get in on the coveted “CDC Experience”
- Summer Day Camp. The JCC is the place for kids of all backgrounds to experience the best summers ever! Great counselors, great programs and tons of fun and memories. Choose from an outdoor adventure camp, sports camp, theatre camp, art camp, camp for the little tykes and more
- Drop-In Childcare - while mom & dad work out or enjoy other programs at the JCC
- After-School Care, from kindergarten through grade 6, with transportation included
- Vacation Days, for care + fun when kids are out of school for breaks, conferences or teacher in-service days
- “Saturday Night Out” for ages four through 8th grade – for a fun night out while the JCC safely entertains your kids with games, snacks, crafts and fun
- Encore! School of the Arts, providing a wide range of performing arts instruction, from creative movement, to acting, tumbling and voice lessons – for children of all ages and abilities
The JCC is proud of our annual series of productions and programs, offering entertainment choices for the entire family. As a Member, you’ll receive special Member pricing and priority on all of these events. Our exquisite 500-seat White Theatre is the venue for live performances that covers a wide spectrum of subject matter – just another reason the JCC is much more than just a fitness center.
In addition, the Jewish Community Center offers special programming that represents our unique position as a community leader. These include the annual KC SuperStar all-community event, an American Idol-style singing competition that draws hundreds of local high school students to audition, culminating in a highly entertaining sold-out Finals production. The winners receive college scholarships. The JCC also conducts a Jewish Arts Festival that draws award-winning artists from around the country, with thousands of attendees.
Life & Learning Programs
As a JCC Member, you’ll receive discounted pricing to a wide variety of educational and inspirational programming and events. Sometimes learning, sometimes just having fun, but always together.
The Jewish Community Center is proud of our Heritage Center, a unique gathering place for senior adults age 65 and older. The Heritage Center offers a multitude of programs, classes and social events, to provide wellness, meaning and joy to all participants.